This event has ended !!!
Events around The Children's Hospital at Westmead
NSW Rovers Ball 2018 - Rovers through the Decades!
Saturday 7:00pm (02 June)
Maze - Northmead Bowling Club, Sydney
When?Start time: Wednesday 7:30am (17 January)
End time: Wednesday 12:30pm (11 April)
The Children’s Hospital at Westmead, in partnership with Harvest Farms, hosts its own farmers markets every second and fourth Wednesday of the month from 7.30am until lunchtime at the front of the Hospital.
• Aaron the farmer, from Harvest Farms, with his fresh organic fruit and vegetables including greens, summer berries and farm fresh eggs
• The Salami Man with everything from truffle salami to chorizo
• Cassell Coker & Co with organic wholefoods (nuts, grains, vegie chips) and paleo desserts
• Jannei Dairy with their now infamous goats cheese
• Bilpin Bush Honey - make sure you taste test the whipped cinnamon honey
For further information, contact The Children's Hospital at Westmead's Public Relations department on 9845 3364.