Ice Pillar Candles Masterclass
When?Start time: Sunday 1:00pm (18 March)
End time: Sunday 5:00pm (18 March)
Are you ready to get creative and make your very own pillar candles? Some of you may have attended my pillar classes in 2017?
For those wanting to extend you skills this is a great way to do so as we make candles using crushed ice.
We will be working with non-toxic, fully refined high-quality waxes (such as sustainable palm wax, we will teach you the techniques required to make your very own pillar candles.
In this class you will take home 2 pillar candles and melts. You will be definitely hands on preparing; measuring, melting, mixing and pouring your own candle products with the support of your teacher (Mel)
With my love of candles I provide lots of handy hints on mold preparation, blending fragrances and essential oils, priming wicking, and how to avoid common problems in your candle making.
Your class fee covers:
Use of all equipment and candle making supplies.
• Candles made on the day for you to take home
• Tea, coffee, & Morning/afternoon tea provided
• Two (2) weeks of phone/email "After Class Support & Advice" to manage the challenges of the first few weeks at home.
• An invitation to join our "Love of candles" FB group to build your knowledge base and talk to fellow candle makers.
• Comprehensive technical notes with step by step instructions.
I am looking forward to taking you through the process of Pillar candle making as once you start you will be in love!
After the class you will have the opportunity to purchase product from our full range of candle making supplies.
I am looking forward to seeing you in class soon. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Happy candle making
Upcoming events at Tarragindi, QLD, Australia
Learn How To Make A Wire Wrapped Gemstone Pendant
Sunday 9:00am (11 March)
Tarragindi, QLD, Australia, Tarragindi