This event has ended !!!
Events around Bondi Behaviourist
SummerSalt w/ John Butler Trio + Bernard Fanning - Bondi
Sunday 4:00pm (25 March)
Bondi Beach, Sydney, Sydney
February 2018 Puppy School in Bellevue Hill
Tuesday 6:45pm (06 February)
Southern Cross Vet Eastern Suburbs, Bellevue Hill
Psychedelic Porn Crumpets - Sosueme, Beach Rd Hotel - Free Entry
Wednesday 8:00pm (24 January)
Beach Road Bondi, Bondi
Juvenile Clases With Bondi Behaviourist
When?Start time: Saturday 8:00am (13 January)
End time: Saturday 9:00am (13 January)
This course is designed for juvenile dogs and their owners that have learnt the foundations during puppy school and want to learn how to build further training skills in an outdoor environment.
This course will cover the following:
• Place/Target Training
• Timing of Reward and Rewarding Calm Behaviours
• Leash Handling
• Loose Leash Walking to Heel
• The course is held by Bondi Behaviourist
• The course is four weeks
• Held on Saturday mornings at 8am
• To be held at centennial park, ‘musgrave ponds’ please follow the link below for futher information on location and parking. https://www.centennialparklands.com.au/home/maps#CP
• Class Size is to be between four and six dogs total
• Each course is to be paid in full ($200 including 10%GST) via bank transfer upon booking. (no refunds will be given for cancellations within seven days of the course start date)
• refunds will be given for cancellations within seven days of the course start date)
• While family are encouraged to attend, we do ask that children are supervised by another person other than the dog handler during the training session.
Each puppy is required to be:
• Healthy and with up to date vaccinations.
• Up to date with worming, flea and tick medications
We Recommend That Each of the Puppies are:
• Hungry, do not feed them breakfast before the class, we provide training treats and rewards. If your puppy has specific dietary requirements, please notify us.
• On a flat collar or harness, and lead. (No Extendable/Flexi Leads, Check Chains or Prong Collars)
Bondi Behaviourist will Provide:
• Training treats
• 9m Leash for use in class
• A mat for place/target training for use in class