Knowing Who You Can Trust. Free Meetup Class
When?Start time: Wednesday 11:00am (20 December)
End time: Wednesday 12:30pm (24 October)
Knowing who you can Trust.
Trust Is The Backbone Of Every Relationship
Have you ever put your faith in a friend or partner, only to see them betray you later? Or do you ever feel hesitant to rely on a new person until you've really gotten to know them better?
What if you could rapidly and accurately predict what people will do, so you knew what to expect from anyone you meet?
Now You Can!
Come to the FREE education talk and TO KNOW the secret to Knowing Who To Trust! What you will learn:
- The Tone Scale-the complete scale of human emotions you can use to understand and predict the behavior and tendencies of others.
In This Meetup, We Will Cover:
- The important role of trust in human relationships.
- How to tell who your real friends really are.
- The 3 crucial points to use when determining who you can rely on.
- How to choose friends and business partners, and know who to hire.
- How to not be affected by the negative emotions of others.
FREE Entry, FREE parking,
Events around Life Improvement Centre
Goodstart Early Learning Flemington
Monday 10:00am (23 April)
Goodstart Early Learning Flemington, Flemington
SCAR Trivia and Charity Auction Night
Saturday 6:30pm (21 April)
Flemington & Kensington Bowling Club, Flemington
Gala Presentation Dinner - VIC
Friday 7:00pm (18 May)
Flemington the Event Centre, Flemington
Sunday 11:00am (29 April)
Moonee Valley Racing Club, Moonee Ponds
Meguiar's MotorEx Melbourne 2018
Saturday 10:00am (26 May)
Meguiar's MotorEx, Melbourne
Mother's Day Yoga with Lola Berry at Sam Merrifield Library! All Welcome!
Saturday 8:00am (12 May)
Sam Merrifield Library, Moonee Ponds
Magic Prerelease - Dominaria - TAV
Saturday 12:00am (21 April)
The Tabernacle at Ascot Vale, Ascot Vale