MAT Live - Perth
When?Start time: Saturday 9:00am (28 July)
End time: Sunday 4:00pm (29 July)
Are you a therapist wanting more accurate and scientific assessment measures in your practice?
Do you feel like you’re guessing when deciding whether your patients can return to work or the sporting field?
Are you frustrated that your patients keep presenting with similar injuries – and wish there was a way to better identify the cause of their problem?
Do you feel trapped to the treatment table and wish there was a way to expand your practice and income beyond the 4 walls of a treatment room?
Do you want a thriving practice full of your ideal patients who are happy to pay premium prices for your high end services?
SO DID WE!!!
Introducing The MAT – the world's NUMBER ONE Assessment Tool.
Since our first MAT course three years ago, we’ve helped OVER 3000 Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists, Personal Trainers, Occupational, Massage and Sports Therapists improve their assessment using The MAT (Movement Assessment Tool) to get great results in their practices.
In our MAT LIVE - Level 1 course, we’re going to help you bridge the gap between traditional orthopaedic assessments that you’re currently using in your practice and the functional movements that are performed by your patients everyday to achieve their individual needs, wants and goals with the MAT.
On Day 1, you’ll learn:
- 10+ MAT assessments for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your patient assessment skills forever starting the very next day.
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make HIGHLY ACCURATE DECISIONS and track progression of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- The LATEST EVIDENCE around movement assessment + rehabilitation so you can take your assessment and exercise prescription to the next level.
- How The MAT can help you take the guess work out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How The MAT can help you determine whether your treatment or management plan is effective for your individual patient.
- How to MEASURE all 3-DIMENSIONS of any movement in a way you have never been able to before and revitalise your practice.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN to your management plan, improve your patient outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKING'S + REVENUE.
- How The MAT can help you stand out from other therapists and trainers and create POINT OF DIFFERENCE to get more more patients through the door.
On Day 2, we’ll show you how you can improve your patient outcomes with the meaningful, objective data that you can now gather from your new assessment skills and the MAT and show you:
- How you can use our MAT Treatment + Training FORMULA to help you take patients from pain and SUB-OPTIMAL FUNCTION TO PERFORMANCE using our 10-step approach to exercise prescription.
- How you put the latest PAIN SCIENCE research into action to help you manage those difficult patients more effectively.
- The FIVE most important things that you need to include in your rehabilitation programs to enable your patients and clients to complete their individual needs, wants and goals and get back doing what they love to do.
- How to avoid boring exercise prescription and get great results. No more generic exercises. No more 3×10 exercise prescription. CREATE EXPERT REHABILITATION plans using the 8 KEY FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENTS to individually tailor your rehab plans to your patients and clients.
- How to use the 10 principles of NEUROPLASTICITY to create meaningful changes in your patient’s and client’s rehab plans to help make these changes more permanent and longer lasting.
Following our high quality, evidence-based education, you’ll have MORE CONFIDENCE with your patient assessment, which will help you get outstanding results with your patients and clients and give you more SATISFACTION in your practice, leading to INCREASED PATIENTS NUMBERS AND REVENUE and making your investment back WITHIN 30 DAYS of attending the course.
What you'll get with this course:
- FREE MAT (RRP: $179.95)
- 14 hours CPD education
- Digital images for self-promotion as "MAT CERTIFIED"
- MAT LIVE certificate
- MAT Assessment template
- Video analysis skills and app to revolutionise your assessment
- Full and extensive MAT material
- Discounts on MAT's + our MAT ONLINE Courses
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If within 14 days of completing any of our revolutionary MAT LIVE Level 1 course, you don’t find improvement in the way that you manage your patients or clients and get great results, we will give you your money back. That’s how confident we are in our courses and the MAT approach!*
BOOK EARLY TO SAVE
Super-Early Bird Pricing (ends 10 weeks before course): $550* (limited ticket available at this price)
Early-Bird Pricing (ends 6 weeks before the course): $600* (limited ticket available at this price)
MAT LIVE Full Price: $675
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION AVAILABLE - Register NOW - PAY LATER!!!
Every MAT LIVE course can be paid in 5 equal repayments. Must register >6 weeks before the course date.
GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Contact us for a quote for groups of 4 or more.
Questions? Concerns? More information?: We’re here to help at MAT. Call or Whatsapp us on: +61422481354 or email us anytime at: email@example.com
If you wish to host your own course, please contact us at the above email address.
If you can’t make one of these dates, register your interest for future live course dates or start your MAT journey with our MAT ONLINE COURSES at MATassessment.com
Upcoming events at Murdoch University-South Street
Events around Murdoch University-South Street
Perth - Zijah Sokolovic
Friday 7:30pm (23 February)
Kim Beazley Lecture Theatre, Murdoch
Find the Right Essential Oils for You!
Saturday 10:00am (24 February)
Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, Kardinya
Sunday 6:00am (25 February)
Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, Kardinya
Worm Workshop - City of Melville | Piney Lakes
Wednesday 6:00pm (11 April)
Piney Lakes Environmental Education Centre, Perth
Guided Indigenous Walk
Saturday 9:00am (17 March)
Cockburn Wetlands Centre, Bibra Lake